GROUP TOURS AT ESAM
EXPLORE AVIATION ON A TOUR OF THE EMPIRE STATE AEROSCIENCES MUSEUM!
The moment you arrive at the museum, you will be on a site that is steeped in aviation history and where landmark advancements were made in the aviation industry. The museum provides a variety of educational, fun experiences for adults and youth, whether they come for a tour, or combine it with a special program.
We offer guided tours for groups of 10 or more by advance reservation.
*Individuals & families may come for a self-guided
visit during regular Museum hours
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE: TWO GALLERIES, A GIFT SHOP, INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS AND AIR PARK
Exhibits at ESAM present aviation history from the pioneer era to the jet age, with a focus on New York State -- plus interactive displays, including:
- Dioramas and models depicting the evolution of aviation
- A replica World War I Nieuport 17 and aerodrome exhibit
- An original 1896 Chanute Glider
- Women aviators exhibit and a replica of Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Electra
- 1922 DePishoff French "Flying Motorcycle" (replica)
- 32' model of the Akagi, a Japanese aircraft carrier used in the film "Tora, Tora, Tora"
- An exhibit of the USAF 109th Airlift Wing, including Antarctic climate research
- An inter-active exhibit interpreting General Electric’s former Malta Rocket Test Center
An Air Park featuring twenty restored military aircraft including an F-14 Tomcat, an F-5 Tiger Aggressor fighter used in the movie Top Gun, an A-6 Intruder, three Soviet MiG fighters, a UH-1 Huey helicopter and much. much more!
Leave time to visit the Gift Shop offering a variety of aviation items for all ages. The Museum is handicapped accessible and has ample parking for buses.
Cost for Guided Tours: All age groups, 60 - 90 min; $10 per person (Includes SRV Ride)
Advance reservations are required - Call (518) 377-2191
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org